Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 329 - 11/24/12

Today was Iron Bowl Saturday, the day when our in-state rivals, Alabama and Auburn, play the biggest game of the year.  In years past, during halftime, I would drag Matt out around our community to take a picture for our Christmas cards.  For many years now, he has refused to participate, so I simply look forward to the game.  I also began fall cleaning, dusting fans, blinds and baseboards, washing, ironing, and hanging curtains, cleaning Matt's room, and putting up the Christmas tree.  I realized almost too late that I had not taken a photo, so I rushed down the street at the last minute in my pajama pants and slippers to find leaves.  Oh well, that's life.

6 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous photos. Love the angle of the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be horrified to see what I run out in to get photos -- lol. This is lovely Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last three pictures are all fantastic. INstead of commenting on each one,I will do it in one post. I enjoy your photos so much.Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely. The colors are amazing, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting choice of apparel for photography Laura.{:))
    Great shot achieved though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the blogosphere. Your kind comments are always welcomed.